Stock Chart, News, Articles, and Valuation Data for Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE)
Chart and Technical Indicators For Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) Stock
News Articles For Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) StockMonotype Schedules Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
Monotype Boosts Fonts.com Web Fonts Inventory with Addition of FontFont Typefaces
Monotype Improves Branding Workflows With New Type Service
Monotype Joins Forces with the Arrels Foundation to Raise Awareness and Funds for its Homelessfonts Initiative
MONOTYPE IMAGING HOLDINGS INC. Financials
MONOTYPE IMAGING HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement
Monotype Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
Monotype Acquires FontShop International
Monotype Schedules Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
Monotype Introduces the Quire Sans Typeface, an Intuitive Blend of Old and New
Monotype Imaging announces partnership with Celtra
Monotype to Webcast Analyst Day Presentations on June 19, 2014
Monotype Imaging (TYPE): Moving Average Crossover Alert
3 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
MONOTYPE IMAGING HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct F
Monotype Imaging to Present at Financial Conferences in May
Monotype Imaging Holdings' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) Stock Data Updated: October 26, 2014 1:02 am
Currently, Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) stock is trading at 27.88 and it its valuation is calculated to be 7.83, a potential change of -72 %.
Here is some fundamental data for TYPE which is used to quantify the stock's expected price movement and exploit inefficiencies in the market. In this era of computerized trading, new data tends to be "factored in" within minutes, but news, rumors, and trader mentality tend to skew the resulting price action. As the data is sorted out, prices will return to reasonable valuations.
With regards to pricing ratios, we want to know if the price of Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) stock is low per unit of earnings, sales, and company assets.
- PEG: 2.55 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of earnings growth.
- Price to Sales: 6.26 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of revenue generated.
- Price to Book: 3.82 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of company assets owned.
Considering management effectiveness, quantify whether they operate effectively or are leading the company to failure. To be worth the risk of a long position in the stock, Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) needs to have a high profit margin, cash on hand to pay its operating expenses, and have little debt. Much of the arnings should be reinvested for the purpose of growing the business.
- Return on Equity: 10.80 ... Higher is better, indicating reinvestment in the company's operations.
- Current Ratio: 3.40 ... Higher is better, but figures above 3 indicate poor usage of company assets.
- Ratio of Total Debt to Equity: 0.00 ... Lower is better; debt is a drag on a gompany's ability to make money.
- Profit Margin: 46.85 ... Higher is better, indicating a company's efficiency in generating earnings.
- Dividend Yield: 1.15 ... Higher is better, though a high dividend payout reduces the return on Equity.
Market sentiment is a factor in timing Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) stock trades. While it is advantageous to buy on weakness and sell on strength, trader productivity is lost when buying at the start of a sell-off or selling at the start of a rally. For a reliable measure of market sentiment, look at how heavily Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) is being shorted. Short sellers love stocks that are at risk for declines, and quickly cover at the appearance of support or upside pressure. If the short ratio is small, it is because the market perceives little downside risk. Relative Strength measures the magnitude of a price movement - how strongly the market favors "buying" or "selling" over a specific time.
- Relative Strength Index: 46.85 ... Lower is better, but a low value (below 30) and increasing is best.
- Short Ratio: 7.20 ... Lower is better. Best to wait for a decrease in shorting activity before opening a long position.
After reviewing the above data on Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE), do a thorough review of SEC filings, press releases, forum posts, and compare it to its peers before trading its stock. In the bisiness of stock trading, there is never enough timely information - keep researching!