Stock Chart, News, Articles, and Valuation Data for Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE)
Chart and Technical Indicators For Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) Stock
News Articles For Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) StockYieldBoost TYPE To 12.7% Using Options
Monotype reports inducement grants under Nasdaq Marketplace Rule 5635(c)
Monotype Schedules First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
Monotype Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Marketplace Rule 5635(c)
Monotype Imaging acquires Mark Boulton Design for $1.75M
Monotype Acquires Web Design Studio, Mark Boulton Design
Monotype Introduces the Burlingame Typeface Family
Monotype Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
3 Investments for Your New Roth IRA
MONOTYPE IMAGING HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report
MONOTYPE IMAGING HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Change in Directors or
Monotype Imaging Holdings' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
MONOTYPE IMAGING HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement
Monotype Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results
Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) Stock Data Updated: April 23, 2014 7:30 pm
Currently, Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) stock is trading at 28.85 and it its valuation is calculated to be 7.76, a potential change of -73 %.
Here is some fundamental data for TYPE which is used to quantify the stock's expected price movement and exploit inefficiencies in the market. In this era of computerized trading, new data tends to be "factored in" within minutes, but news, rumors, and trader mentality tend to skew the resulting price action. As the data is sorted out, prices will return to reasonable valuations.
With regards to pricing ratios, we want to know if the price of Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) stock is low per unit of earnings, sales, and company assets.
- PEG: 3.11 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of earnings growth.
- Price to Sales: 6.84 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of revenue generated.
- Price to Book: 3.88 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of company assets owned.
Considering management effectiveness, quantify whether they operate effectively or are leading the company to failure. To be worth the risk of a long position in the stock, Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) needs to have a high profit margin, cash on hand to pay its operating expenses, and have little debt. Much of the arnings should be reinvested for the purpose of growing the business.
- Return on Equity: 11.40 ... Higher is better, indicating reinvestment in the company's operations.
- Current Ratio: 3.40 ... Higher is better, but figures above 3 indicate poor usage of company assets.
- Ratio of Total Debt to Equity: 0.00 ... Lower is better; debt is a drag on a gompany's ability to make money.
- Profit Margin: 46.33 ... Higher is better, indicating a company's efficiency in generating earnings.
- Dividend Yield: 1.10 ... Higher is better, though a high dividend payout reduces the return on Equity.
Market sentiment is a factor in timing Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) stock trades. While it is advantageous to buy on weakness and sell on strength, trader productivity is lost when buying at the start of a sell-off or selling at the start of a rally. For a reliable measure of market sentiment, look at how heavily Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE) is being shorted. Short sellers love stocks that are at risk for declines, and quickly cover at the appearance of support or upside pressure. If the short ratio is small, it is because the market perceives little downside risk. Relative Strength measures the magnitude of a price movement - how strongly the market favors "buying" or "selling" over a specific time.
- Relative Strength Index: 46.33 ... Lower is better, but a low value (below 30) and increasing is best.
- Short Ratio: 4.93 ... Lower is better. Best to wait for a decrease in shorting activity before opening a long position.
After reviewing the above data on Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (TYPE), do a thorough review of SEC filings, press releases, forum posts, and compare it to its peers before trading its stock. In the bisiness of stock trading, there is never enough timely information - keep researching!