News, Press Releases, and Valuation Data for:
Move, Inc. (MOVE)
5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
EU may close ports to Faroese vessels in herring dispute
London rent hits record high
Realtor.com® To Provide Comprehensive Commercial Listings
Realtor.com® Launches Rentals App for iOS and Android
/C O R R E C T I O N -- Move, Inc./
Alan Hellawell, Analyst at Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript: Chinese Online Video and Social Advertising Transition Into the Monetization Phase
MOVE INC Financials
Realtor.com Upgrades Listings Database to Continue to Provide the Industry's Most Accurate Housing Data
Zillow Is Still a Brick House
Chart and Technical Indicators For Move, Inc. (MOVE) Stock
MOVE Stock Data Updated: May 21, 2013 11:57 am
Currently, MOVE stock is trading at 11.33 and it its valuation is calculated to be 3.05, a potential change of -73 %.
Here is some fundamental data for MOVE which is used to quantify the stock's expected price movement and exploit inefficiencies in the market. In this era of computerized trading, new data tends to be "factored in" within minutes, but news, rumors, and trader mentality tend to skew the resulting price action. As the data is sorted out, prices will return to reasonable valuations.
With regards to pricing ratios, we want to know if the price of MOVE stock is low per unit of earnings, sales, and company assets.
- PEG: 2.28 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of earnings growth.
- Price to Sales: 2.20 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of revenue generated.
- Price to Book: 4.41 ... Lower is better, indicating a lower cost to the investor per unit of company assets owned.
Considering management effectiveness, quantify whether they operate effectively or are leading the company to failure. To be worth the risk of a long position in the stock, MOVE needs to have a high profit margin, cash on hand to pay its operating expenses, and have little debt. Much of the arnings should be reinvested for the purpose of growing the business.
- Return on Equity: 4.98 ... Higher is better, indicating reinvestment in the company's operations.
- Current Ratio: 1.55 ... Higher is better, but figures above 3 indicate poor usage of company assets.
- Ratio of Total Debt to Equity: 0.00 ... Lower is better; debt is a drag on a gompany's ability to make money.
- Profit Margin: 58.26 ... Higher is better, indicating a company's efficiency in generating earnings.
- Dividend Yield: 0 ... Higher is better, though a high dividend payout reduces the return on Equity.
Market sentiment is a factor in timing MOVE stock trades. While it is advantageous to buy on weakness and sell on strength, trader productivity is lost when buying at the start of a sell-off or selling at the start of a rally. For a reliable measure of market sentiment, look at how heavily MOVE is being shorted. Short sellers love stocks that are at risk for declines, and quickly cover at the appearance of support or upside pressure. If the short ratio is small, it is because the market perceives little downside risk. Relative Strength measures the magnitude of a price movement - how strongly the market favors "buying" or "selling" over a specific time.
- Relative Strength Index: 58.26 ... Lower is better, but a low value (below 30) and increasing is best.
- Short Ratio: 3.35 ... Lower is better. Best to wait for a decrease in shorting activity before opening a long position.
After reviewing the above data on MOVE, do a thorough review of SEC filings, press releases, forum posts, and compare it to its peers before trading its stock. In the bisiness of stock trading, there is never enough timely information - keep researching!